Wednesday, June 25, 2008

and this is how we do it...

my biggest masterpiece yet... a vegan lemon cake with lemon-tofu frosting
deliciously scrumptious and fun to decorate

Melissa puts the finishing touches on her ridiculously good looking cake

my very first clam shucking experience!

chef Richard teaches us shellfish

a 91-degree kitchen + some hott herbed dinner rolls


chef kat whips up a crazy delicious pizza creation


chef larry prepares to work those arms, whisking egg whites for waffles

these were some *delicious* crispy wontons

chef Elliott teaches us how to convert regular cookie recipes into health-supportive recipes... possibly the most cookies i've ever eaten on a single day

big D and Karolina in the kitchen

oysters 3-ways: wasabi sauce, salsa & vinegar

veggies from our "grill class"

chef Annie works with us on salads

2 comments:

Christopher said...

I love this blog and you, Risa, are a SUPERSTAR! Seriously, the photos are gorgeous, I love your approach, and I'm even (brace yourself) gonna use some of my summer free time to get more comfy in the kitchen. Starting with the quinoa dish. I'll let you know! Love love love

Leah B. said...

oh my god your cake is AMAZING!!!!